Potato Soil Health Project: The Potato Soil Health Project was established to identify reliable indicators of soil health and effective methods for increasing soil health in potato cropping systems, to learn what determines whether growers adopt good soil health management practices, and, ultimately, to improve soil health in potato cropping systems across the United States.
Wisconsin Clean Hops Program: The Wisconsin Clean Hops Program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison maintains a collection of pathogen-free hop varieties as a resource for hop growers and gardeners. Stock plants are maintained in greenhouse facilities on the UW-Madison campus, and are tested for pathogens on an annual basis.
Print/online grower resources
Commercial Vegetable Production in Wisconsin: Our production guide is updated every October with release of a new guide in January. The book can be downloaded for free as a pdf at the link below, or can be purchased online for $12.50.
Late blight management
- 2019 Potato Late Blight Fungicides – Amanda Gevens
- Pesticide label lookup: Crop Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC)
- Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC)
- Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC)
- UW-Extension Weed Science
- BioIPM Workbooks
- Wisconsin Pest Bulletin
- Seeded Dry Bulb Onion Weed Control – Jed Colquhoun, UW-Madison Horticulture